Employmint is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
Employmint may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details together with your e-mail address, demographic information such as postcodes and other relevant information from your CV. On occasion this may also include personal sensitive information.
How is the information used?
We collect and use your personal data for legitimate business interests and business management reasons including
- To provide our recruitment services to you
- To maintain our business relationship with clients and candidates
- To submit your CV to third parties
- To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you
- To retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities other than the specific role for which you have contacted us.
- To answer your enquiries
- To provide you with marketing information
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
How long do we hold personal data?
Our legal basis for processing of personal data is our legitimate business interests. Employmint has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records. We will retain personal data for as long as a candidate is active and for 12 months afterwards for which we may contact you regarding other suitable vacancies.
Your rights on the information we hold about you
Under GDPR, you have the following data protection rights
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you have any queries or require access to your personal data please contact Judith at Employmint on 07809238786 or email Judith@employmint.co.uk
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Employmint may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018