New Opportunity for anyone with a keen interest in the food manufacturing industry. This trainee role will provide a career path to becoming a specialist or manager within the sector.
- Responsible for providing Support to the H&S Manager
- Assist in the production, development and monitoring of H&S policies and procedures across a multi-site organization
- Ensure compliance with all relevant H&S legislation and standards
- Carry out Health and Safety audits, inspections and investigations and reporting findings to the Health and Safety Manager and Site / Departmental Managers
- Carry out risk assessments and report the findings to relevant parties
- Deliver inductions and preliminary training for new staff / external contractors.
- Working with staff to develop, support, encourage and embed a positive culture towards excellence in all H&S matters
- Prepare and provide reports as required, and update the H&S Management system
- Ideally educated to degree level in any discipline
- NEBOSH General Certificate or degree related to Health and Safety is preferable
- Experience working in the food manufacturing industry is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to train and be developed as you progress in the role
- Full driving license and access to a car as you will be required to travel to other sites
- Positive and proactive professional approach to safety
- Ability to remain confidential at all times
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Permanent opportunity with an industry leader.
To discuss further please apply via the link or contact Judith on 07809238786 for a confidential discussion on the role.