Technical Sales – A great opportunity to progress your career with a leading supplier of innovative products to the construction industry.
This role will manage and develop the existing client base, whilst developing new opportunities within the domestic market. This will be achieved through:
- Identify key business opportunities in order to promote and sell products and systems
- Develop strategic relationships with relevant peoples within the construction sector.
- Liaise closely with main / sub contractors, architects, and general contractors in supervision of project sites.
- To become “the expert” for acoustic products within the Irish market.
- Provide monthly reports and projections within sector.
- To develop and implement operational goals with the aim of further penetrating the market, building new markets and increasing profitability.
- To participate in the customer service function of the business ensuring a continuing quality after sales service and effective ways of dealing with customer complaints.
- Liaise with Purchasing Manager re: stocks and accurate costings on products and projects.
- Liaise with the Credit Manager to ensure all customers trading accounts are operating within agreed terms of business.
- Any other duties and tasks commensurate with the role and/or as required by the Sales Manger and within capabilities.
- Sales area will cover armagh / Newry and border counties.
- To be successful in this role you will have excellent new business development skills and a strong determination to succeed.
- Your background will ideally be in the construction sector. (Full Training will be provided where required on specialist materials)
- Naturally persuasive and self-motivated, you will be able to recognise opportunities and use your own initiative to convert these into sales.
- Superb company culture – continually invest in and reward their staff
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Company Car
- Health Insurance Scheme