Technical Sales – To manage and develop the current client base and to capitalise on the existing market share.
While one of the key objectives of the role is to manage and develop existing client base, the overall aim is to capitalise on the existing market share and develop new opportunities within the domestic market.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identify key business opportunities in order to promote, obtain specifications and sell Acoustics range of products and systems
- Develop strategic relationships with relevant peoples within the sector.
- Liaise closely with main / sub contractors, architects, and general contractors in supervision of project sites.
- To become “the expert” for acoustic products within the Irish market.
- Provide monthly reports and projections within sector.
- To develop and implement operational goals with the aim of further penetrating the market, building new markets and increasing profitability.
- Bring a focused approach to all aspects of sales, costs and profitability.
- To participate in the customer service function of the business ensuring a continuing quality after sales service and effective ways of dealing with customer complaints.
- Ensure clear lines of communication, responsibility and accountability.
- Liaise with Purchasing Manager re: stocks and accurate costings on products and projects.
- Liaise with the Credit Manager to ensure all customers trading accounts are operating within agreed terms of business
- Deliver CPD’s to Architects and Engineers
- Any other duties and tasks commensurate with the role and/or as required by the Sales Manger and within capabilities.
Competitive salary, company car, laptop and mobile phone.