A leading Dungannon based FMCG company currently have a vacancy for a QA Auditor.
Responsibilities of this role include
- Provide technical support to the operational teams while maintaining and promoting technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirements.
- To identify and highlight compliance and non-compliance with Legal and Customer requirements, especially food safety and integrity
- Checking incoming raw materials and ingredients
- Checking product labels
- Performing regular routine audits
- Reporting any non-conformance problems
- Collecting samples for laboratory testing
- Supporting the production team to get things done and recorded correctly, and making sure that everyone complies with company food safety procedures
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a food or science-related discipline, or professional experience gained within a food manufacturing environment
- Meticulous Individual who enjoys detailed work
Various routes are available for career progression within the company.
Predominantly day shift however you will be expected to work evening and weekends on a scheduled basis.
To discuss this role further please contact Judith on (phone number removed) or apply via the link and we will be in touch to discuss to discuss this opportunity.