The role of Production Manager is to co-ordinate teams to continuously deliver quality performance in line with the customer and business expectations. You will lead a team of around 140 production operatives and supervisors ensuring continuous and efficient operations in accordance with production, hygiene and Health & Safety.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and organising production schedules, review and adjust schedules where required in line with production requirements
- Delivering improvement projects and minimise wastage
- Management and development of Production Operators and Team Leaders ensuring all team members are managed consistently and fairly
- Delivering projects as required assessing project and resource requirements
- Monitor production standards and implement quality control programmes
- Drive delivery of operational KPI’s
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all lines
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
- Encourage compliance with all systems, policies and procedures
- Our managers are self-managed, self-motivated and don’t shy away from solving problems. With a safety focus at the forefront of everything they do they are enthusiastic, energetic and eager to make a difference.
- Ideally you will have FMCG industry experience
- You will be a decisive leader and have a natural flair for engaging, motivating and supporting your team
Rotating shift pattern 6am – 3pm WEEK 1 and 3pm – 12 Midnight WEEK 2.
To discuss this excellent opportunity further please contact Judith on 07809238786 or apply via the link.