The role of Production Manager is to co-ordinate teams to continuously deliver quality performance in line with the customer and business expectations. You will lead a team of around 140 production operatives and supervisors ensuring continuous and efficient operations in accordance with production, hygiene and Health & Safety. Due to recent new business contracts we now have an immediate need for a production manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and organising production schedules, review and adjust schedules where required in line with production requirements
- Delivering improvement projects and minimise wastage
- Management and development of Production Operators and Team Leaders ensuring all team members are managed consistently and fairly
- Delivering projects as required assessing project and resource requirements
- Monitor production standards and implement quality control programmes
- Drive delivery of operational KPI’s
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all lines
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
- Encourage compliance with all systems, policies and procedures
- Our managers are self-managed, self-motivated and don’t shy away from solving problems. With a safety focus at the forefront of everything they do they are enthusiastic, energetic and eager to make a difference.
- Ideally you will have FMCG industry experience
- You will be a decisive leader and have a natural flair for engaging, motivating and supporting your team
Rotating shift pattern (days and evenings)
To discuss this excellent opportunity further please contact Judith on 07809238786 or apply via the link.