A local and highly experienced systems integration specialist in the Cookstown area is looking to recruit a PLC Programmer due to recent contract awards. The company is going from strength to strength and has delivered many long term successful projects with the likes of NI Water, Irish water and many UK Water companies.
- Programme PLC systems using some of the following platforms – Siemens S7, TIA Portal Win CC, Allen Bradley RS Logix, Omron CX Programmer, CX designer, Mitsubishi GX Works 2 and 3, GT Designer, Schneider unity Pro, Clear Scada.
- Implementation of automation projects based mainly on water and waste water projects.
- Hands on proficiency in fault finding of software and controls systems issues.
- Work as part of a team.
- Training will be provided by the company to enhance skills.
- Compliant with all H+S regulations, Environmental Policies and customer requirements.
- Degree or relevant Third Level Qualification in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Experience of working in water or waste water industry is preferable.
- Experience of programming Scada, HMI’s and PLC’s.
- Driving Licence essential
- Experience of implementing Industrial Network Protocols such as Ethernet, DeviceNet, Profibus and Modbus is preferable.
- Electrical Control System Design desirable.
Excellent Package On Offer.
Apply via the link or contact Jason on 07492872106 to discuss this role further.