A new opportunity has arisen for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. In this newly created role you will maintain effective internal procedures, handle employee-related issues, support recruiting and retention whilst ensuring performance is at peak levels.
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction
- Organisation of employee records and contracts
- Oversee and manage an appraisal system that drives high performance
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee employee attendance, working schedules, annual leave
- Coach Managers on performance management issues and processes
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
Experience & Education
- A least two year’s experience in the field
- Ideally hold a bachelors’ degree
- CIPD Accredited
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team
- Strong understanding of employment law and best HR practices.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
This role is for 16 hours per week and can incorporate 2 full days or 4 part days. 1 day per month will be required to be on site in England.
To discuss this opportunity please contact Judith on 07809238786 or apply via the link and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.