A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper. Working in a small team and reporting to the financial controller you will accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions. The accounts are run on Sage so a good knowledge of this software is required.
- Maintain the bookkeeping records including the preparation and submission of monthly/quarterly vat returns and management accounts.
- Invoicing and Credit Control
- Efficient reporting on monthly sales and purchases.
- Supplier payments (Euro & Sterling)
- Maintenance of ledgers
- HMRC liaison
- Petty cash management and expenses processing
- Budgetary control and P & L reports
- Cash flow forecasting
- Payroll support when required
- Prepare information for auditors
- Meeting and explaining financial issues to non financial managers
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Efficient data entry skills
- Sage 50 experience
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Customer service orientation skills
Working hours are 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
To find out further information on this role please contact Judith on 07809238786 or apply via the link or to email@example.com