We are currently recruiting for an organised, reliable, and service-oriented warehouse supervisor to coordinate all daily warehousing activities. Working in a very busy environment you will monitor inventory and manage a small team whilst maintaining efficiencies and excellent customer service
- Coordinate and oversee all logistical processes
- Motivate and lead warehouse staff always putting safety as top priority
- Communicate job expectations clearly and provide all necessary training to staff
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organise inventory and storage areas, performing various inventory counts and ordering supplies and goods as needed
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Identify areas of improvement and further establish innovative work procedures and practices
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, despatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Ensuring daily productivity targets and service levels are achieved
- Supervise all forklift operations
- Support site management team through maintaining records and preparing reports
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
This particular role would be well suited to an experienced candidate who is also interested in career progression to management level.
To discuss this opportunity please apply via the link or contact Jason on 07492 872106 for a confidential discussion.