Warehouse Operatives – Required for an expanding company who distribute their goods across Northern Ireland, Ireland and the Mainland. Working to schedules you will prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup. Previous experience as a warehouse worker will be highly regarded.
Further duties will involve –
- Assist with loading and unloading of vehicles
- Checking in of deliveries
- Sorting and placing products on racks and shelves
- Collection of items throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders
- Stock counting and location checks
- Report any discrepancies
We require practical “can-do” people with energy and enthusiasm to work these positions. As the company continue to grow, further opportunities for self development will arise.
Working days are Monday – Friday (Mostly 9am – 5pm)
To discuss further please contact Judith on 07809238786 or apply via the link.