Company growth has led to this newly created opportunity to work with a well established organisation in County Armagh. This role requires an experienced and diligent individual who will coordinate and supervise all work systems to ensure highest quality standards.
- Conduct regular Site Audits and report at safety meetings.
- Coordinate the Investigation of accidents and near misses and prepare risk assessments whilst enforcing preventative measures
- Identifying potential hazards
- Ensuring staff understand safety processes
- Checking equipment is safe
- Reviewing existing health and safety policies
- Prepare reports and provide statistical information to management
- Monitoring environmental impacts
- Maintain and update all administrative duties ensuring accurate record keeping of all legislative requirements
- Bid writing for tenders
- Proven experience in a similar role
- NEBOSH Certified
- 3rd Level qualification in a safety management related subject
- Understanding and implementation of all ISO accreditations
- Experience in monitoring and auditing of contractor safety performances.
Working hours for this role are 40 per week, Monday to Friday. Full package details will be discussed during an initial conversation. To enquire further please contact Judith on 07809238786 or apply via the link.