A local wholesale company, in the Cookstown area, who are continuing to grow, require a Procurement Manager.
- Deal with suppliers from Ireland, U.K., Europe and the Middle East.
- Manage stock levels and ensure full stock availability.
- Liaise with Sales Teams.
- Ensure good relationships maintained with all suppliers.
- Ongoing review of the market to ensure current and new products are competitive.
- Continuous improvement of suppliers.
- Management of supplier performance – quality, cost, delivery etc.
- Report directly to the owner.
- Identify products and ranges to enhance the ordering system.
- Price negotiation skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent IT skills.
- 5 years experience buying.
- Ability to challenge and develop.
- Experience of working with high volume suppliers.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and delegate.
- Knowledge of key market commodities, processes and suppliers.
Contact Jason on 07492872106 for more details.