We are currently recruiting an experienced Salesperson for a leading Manufacturing company. Maximising revenue across the North and South of Ireland through generating sales, managing accounts and maintaining relationships the following duties will be involved:
- Building relationships with existing customers
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth
- Cultivate new leads across the country
- Keeping meticulous records of all client accounts, managing these simultaneously
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions.
- Assist with inventory management and verify that all parts are correctly stocked
- Travel throughout the country to visit customers on a recurring basis
- Keeping databases up to date within the office
- Accurate forecasting
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Reporting to Management
- Participate in accepting shipments of parts, sending orders to customers and documenting all inventory that enters and exits the facility
- A background in Engineering / Parts would be advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years field / office based sales experience
- Strong ability and desire to sell
- Familiarity of stocking and managing inventory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
A basic salary + generous commission and bonus structure applies to this role.
To discuss this opportunity please contact Jason on 07492872106.