NPD Assistant required for an FMCG company in Co Armagh. The company employ over 100 staff and are currently expanding their product range into new markets.
- Report to the NPD Manager.
- Service a number of customer accounts and internal projects.
- Co-ordinate the development of first class products which meet both customer and company standards.
- Work with the NPD Team and carry out idea generation prior to starting projects.
- Have a proactive and innovative approach to develop projects from beginning through to industrialisation.
- Work closely with NPD Team, Technical Team, Production Team, Sale’s Team and Procurement throughout any process.
- Plan and coordinate factory trials
- Carry out nutritional analysis and organise lab testing
- Keep up to date with market trends
- Manage all aspects of the NPD development kitchen on a day to day basis from recipe formulation to record keeping.
- Degree qualified preferred.
- Previous NPD experience – 3 years+ preferred.
- Self motivated and be able to work unsupervised.
- Excellent communicator.
- Have a passion for product development.
- Have a creative flair.
- Be able to learn and understand current markets.
- Be able to present ideas clearly and concisely.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
Excellent Career Opportunity for a passionate “foodie”
Contact Jason on 07492872106 or email email@example.com for further details.