NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Responsible for managing Customer Accounts.
- Build relationships and grow sales for the Company.
- Support planning and forecasting with exposure to all aspects of Commercial requirements.
- Develop the business through profitable trading opportunities.
- Development and implementation of business plans for key customers.
- Preparation and presentation of reports.
- Maintaining an awareness of company products and processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry.
- Supporting and developing sales team.
- Third level qualification preferred.
- A professional and passionate individual.
- Experience of trading with all the major retailers.
- A clear understanding of the UK, Irish and European Markets.
- Have a food manufacturing background.
- First class communication and presentation skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Be able to travel.
- A decision maker.
- Own transport.
Contact Jason on 07492872106 for more details.