Maintenance Engineer – Electrical (Non Food)
- Attend all Electrical, Mechanical, Equipment and Building problems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and preventative repairs on all electrical systems, equipment, and machinery. Review maintenance schedules and adjust to keep systems functioning at peak levels.
- Inspect and assess potential problems. Recommend changes or upgrades to increase productivity and functionality.
- Demonstrate knowledge and make personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve quality, cost and time objectives
- Be responsible for the recording of all work undertaken
- Be responsible for spare part auditing and ordering as appropriate to ensure equipment downtime is kept to absolute minimum
- Fault finding processing equipment, electrical and mechanical machinery
- Work alongside other Engineers to combine a great deal of initiative and enthusiasm with a sound understanding of electrical and mechanical issues
- Proactive approach to Health and Safety
- Planned Out Of Hours Works – To be available for a reasonable amount of out of hours works where the scope of work deems that normal working hours are not possible.
- Capital Projects -Play a key role within capital projects team delivering refurbishment and upgrade works across all types of commercial premises
- Ensure that all activities are carried out thoroughly and recorded in accordance with good practice
Knowledge and Experience
- Electrical Maintenance: 4 years
- Mechanical Maintenance : 1 year
- NVQ level 3 or higher
- Proven track record and experience in all aspects of Electrical installations and regulations
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations is essential, 18th preferable
- Experience of working within an automated environment
- High degree of quality awareness – Structured approach to problem solving
- Experience in reactive and small project maintenance desirable
- Full driving licence
- Read and interpret electrical drawings
Excellent opportunity in a thriving company
To discuss this role please apply via the link or contact Jason on 07492872106.