A locally owned family run manufacturing company now have a vacancy for a maintenance fitter due to internal progression within the company. This is a day shift role.
• Carry out schedule-based maintenance work on equipment, buildings, services, repairs, overhauls and installations as appropriate.
• Fault find mechanical and/or electrical faults and repair equipment in breakdown situation
• Identify and carry out routine maintenance required by production schedule
• Proactively identify and rectify potential equipment/services issues
• Provide cover for holidays and absences when required
• Ensure procedures are followed to meet Standard and Accreditation requirements
• To contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement
• Maintain housekeeping and cleaning standards to encourage the discipline in others.
This role requires 2 years Electrical/Mechanical fault finding, maintenance and installation experience within a factory environment.
The option is open to work a 4 or 5 day week however one of these days must be a Saturday. The hours over the week can be worked flexibly.
Above average salary for this opportunity provided the required experience.
To discuss this in further detail please contact Jason on 07492872106 or apply via the link