Maintenance Electrician required for a manufacturing company in County Fermanagh. You must ensure that all equipment, services and utilities are available to meet Production and legislative requirements. This is a company going through rapid growth and are leading the way in their field.
- Ensure all equipment, services and utilities are available to meet production and legislative requirements.
- Install, maintain and carry out improvements to equipment in the factory.
- Ensure quality, hygiene and H+S standards are adhered to.
- Working hours will be based on a 6-3 and 3-12 shift pattern.
- Provide first line cover in all machinery and equipment problems.
- Be able to fault find and solve problems.
- Improve current techniques.
- Improve equipment performance.
- Work as part of a team.
- Time served Electrician with factory experience (2 years preferred).
- Ability to make quick decisions.
- Self motivated.
- Forward thinker.
- Problem solver.
- Flexibility with hours.
- Driving Licence.
Excellent Package On Offer.
For more information contact Jason on 07492872106.