LEAD TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
A Lead Technical Support Engineer (After Sales) is required for a market leader of waste compaction equipment in the UK and throughout Europe. The company pride themselves in innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and after sales support.
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 08.00am – 17.00pm and Fridays 08.30am – 14.30pm.
· Preparation and planning of installation and commissioning of waste recycling equipment.
· Supporting the resolution of technical field issues.
· Support to the field team to ensure field van inventory is maintained.
· Support to the field team to ensure van tools are maintained.
· Ensure correct parts are ordered for tasks.
· Provision of safe and effective work instructions and risk assessments.
· Providing accurate reports from each job attendance to allow trend analysis.
· Ensuring that all work complies with H&S policy.
· Assurance that technical manuals are kept up to date.
· Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves.
· Excellent time management and communication skills.
· Excellent people and interpersonal skills.
· Competent with reading/understanding electrical and hydraulic schematics.
· Excellent understanding of hydraulic systems.
· Excellent understanding of electrical circuits.
· Sound knowledge of MS Office and bespoke packages.
· Logical thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Driving Licence (must not have more than 6 penalty points).
· Valid Passport.
· Previous Service Engineering experience is preferred.
· PLC knowledge preferred.
· 17th Edition Electrical Certification.
For more information on the role please contact Jason on 07492872106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org