IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
- Respond to requests for technical assistance for in house systems and software.
- Supporting and developing IT systems.
- Work with company sub-contractor to develop internal systems.
- Provide technical guidance/training to users as required.
- Track, monitor and report on monthly usage.
- Load and update software packages on computers as required.
- Setup and manage company email accounts.
- Support with any IT projects.
- Must have IT support experience and IT qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to prioritise workload.
- Self motivated person.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Reporting experience.
- Driving licence.