FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (MATERNITY COVER)
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly accounts to ensure group reporting deadlines are achieved.
- Preparation of monthly accounts.
- Ensuring the administrative functions of invoicing operate accurately, smoothly and in line with procedures.
- Review of monthly department costs with the relevant department managers and identification of areas of potential cost saving.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances.
- Ensuring the financial policies and controls are adhered to throughout the site.
- Completion and submission of grant claims.
- Dealing and assisting with ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
- Dealing with auditors and government agencies as required.
- Reviewing the Sales & Receivables and Purchases & Payable functions to ensure all is complete in order to finalise monthly accounts.
- To assist in other admin functions / site departments in the event of absences in those departments.
- Must be a Qualified Accountant
- Industry experience not essential but advantageous
- Excellent Excel skills and Knowledge of Navision
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Flexible approach is required to meet demanding deadlines and work at short notice
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop
- Ability to use own initiative and work effectively as part of a team
- Be prepared to work at other sites as required
Contact Jason on 07492872106 for more details.