FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
A Field Service Engineer is required for a market leader of waste compaction equipment in the UK and throughout Europe. The company prides themselves in innovative engineering, efficient customer service and after-sales support.
The Field Service Engineer must be based in the Northampton Area.
- Installation and commissioning waste recycling equipment.
- Planned preventative maintenance of waste recycling equipment.
- Reactive breakdown attendance in line with company SLA’s.
- Warranty repairs & reporting.
- On call attendances.
- Attending quarterly appraisals and training reviews.
- Providing accurate reports from each job attendance.
- Ensuring that van stock levels are correct.
- Ensuing that we adhere to company H&S policy.
- Ensure that we adhere to site H&S.
- Located within 50km of Northampton.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills.
- Driving Licence (must not have more than 6 penalty points).
- Valid Passport.
- Competent with reading/understanding electrical & hydraulic schematics.
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems.
- Good understanding of electrical circuits.
- IT competent & literate.
- Site safety passes CSCS/CITB.
- Fabrication experience.
- Edition 17 electrical certification.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
An extremely competitive salary along with a company vehicle. Job benefits include 29 days holidays (inclusive of bank/public holidays, overtime rates, fuel card, tools, work wear, company phone, extensive training, access to technical support, pension and career progression).
For more information on the role please forward your CV or contact Jason on 07492872106.