New Opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join an established business in Lurgan.
- Liaise with customers to manage collection of outstanding debts
- Generate daily AR Customer invoices
- Prepare lodgements for the bank
- Process customer payments and reconcile customer accounts
- Liaise with credit insurance company in relation to the insured limits and credit queries
- Weekly and monthly reporting of Accounts receivable
- Attend/Manage meetings for credit control and prepare minutes and reports
- Set up new customer accounts and manage credit limits
- Manage credit control order release for customers
- Liaise with reps and managers on customer information.
- Ability to manage workloads to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Flexible and good team player
- Excellent IT Skills particularly Excel/MS Office Applications
Education & Experience
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including English and Maths
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- 2Yrs Experience in credit control
The successful candidate will report to the Office Manager and will play a key role in the continued success of this site.