The Role :
You will be working with a great business that has experienced solid growth over the last few years. As a result, a Key Account Manager/Commercial Manager is required to strengthen the Commercial Team.
- Primarily responsible for managing customer accounts in a responsive and professional manner.
- Building relationships and growing sales for the benefit of the Company.
- Support planning and forecasting with exposure to all aspects of commercial requirements.
- Developing business through profitable trading opportunities and being an integral part in the plans to achieve considerable growth and profit.
- Fully understand the cost build up of the business and each product.
- Attend client meetings and carry out sales presentations as required.
- Preparation and presentation of reports.
- Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry.
- Supporting and developing the sales team.
- Must be able to speak English and German.
- Third level qualification preferred.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Experienced at developing key accounts.
- Track record of achieving significant business growth.
- Professional individual.
- Direct experience of trading with multiple retailers.
- Clear understanding of UK, Ireland and European markets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Willing to be flexible and travel at short notice.
- Access to own transport.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity in further detail please Contact Jason on 07492872106.