CLASS 2 DRIVER
A leading manufacturing company in the Banbridge Area require experienced Class 2 Driver to join their team.
· Handling paperwork and delivery dockets.
· Following specific routes as outlined for delivery.
· Following all company Health and Safety regulations.
· Communicating professionally with all customers.
· Inspect vehicle on a daily basis.
· Drive in a safe and efficient manner.
· Flexibility with hours.
· Assist with Factory Production duties 1 -2 days per week in addition to driving / deliveries
· Experience of multi-drops.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong work ethic.
· Positive attitude.
· Work to tight deadlines.
· Class 2 Licence with up to date cards including CPC. (Must be able to drive up to 7.5T).
For more information on the role please contact Jason on 07492872106.